Saturday, August 8, 2009

A couple of THE coolest toys! Your child will love these!

A friend of mine bought this for her son, and when they came to visit recently, my own son fell in love with this turtle. My friend then got on Amazon and bought one for my son as a late birthday present, and let me tell you--he LOVES it. He carries this turtle around with him all the time, and sleeps with it too. The buttons are easy for little fingers to push, giving them control over the lights (turtle turns dark blue, green, and then a light blue). Stars reflect up when the lights are on the turtle, and there are also 5 circular lights on the edge of the shell that light up and show different sea animals (otter, whale, seahorse, dolphin, turtle).


This is such a great toy that I wanted to post about it, so here is a picture of it and a link directly to Amazon if you want to check it out. FREE SHIPPING too from Amazon if you order it.



Once I saw how absolutely cool this turtle was, and how much my son loved it, I looked to see what else this company makes. Turns out they make a couple of other toys similar to the sea turtle, including this adorable Cloud B Twilight Ladybug that you can see below. I ordered this ladybug for my daughter and it is equally as cute as the turtle. The ladybug lights up in red, blue and green stars that are projected up and out.

Again, you can get FREE SHIPPING from Amazon.com if you order this ladybug, or the turtle. They also have the Cloud B Twilight Turtle which is equally cute and also lights up. I cannot say enough great things about these products! I promise you won't be disappointed if you purchase one and neither will your child(ren)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.