Sunday, September 27, 2009

Get a $25 Target gift card plus a $25 Starbucks gift card from Nicole's Saving Advantage!

Click Here to try Nicole's Saving Advantage! For trying it out, they'll send you a $25 Target gift card.

RIGHT NOW in addition to the $25 Target gift card, they will ALSO send you a $25 gift card to Starbucks! All for trying the program! This is a great time to sign up!

I have done this offer, and here is how to work it to your advantage. When you sign up, note the day on your calendar! They will charge your credit card on this day for the intro rate, which gives you 30 days. DO NOT CANCEL yet. After your 30 day trial, CONTINUE as a member. Your credit card will be charged the $9.95 rate.

Soon after you continue as a member, you'll get a postcard in the mail asking to confirm your mailing address. Fill this out ASAP and mail it back. Soon after that, you'll get another postcard in the mail (at least I did) saying I now had a choice of gift cards and to please select my two choices and mail back that card. DO THIS ASAP!!!

I got my cards in the mail (2 $25 VISA gift cards) just a couple of days before I was about to be charged for another month. So CANCEL as soon as you receive your cards in the mail. You will need to call them to do this as I could not figure out how to cancel online.

I had no trouble using my 2 $25 gift cards, and I made a profit of $37.10 for doing this offer ($50 minus the $2.95 intro fee and the $9.95 for one month of membership). I had no trouble cancelling and they did not charge my card again. Even if for some reason you do have to stay a member another month, you will still make a profit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.